- Brand New, 10-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Lease with One, Five-Year Renewal Option
- 10 Percent Rent Increases Every Five Years Throughout Base Term and Option Period
- New Location Recently Renovated; Now Open
- Medical Marijuana Dispensaries are Considered “Essential” During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Located Along Strong Retail Corridor
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Winn Dixie, Save-a-Lot, Anytime Fitness, Bealls Outlet, Badcock Home Furniture, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, AutoZone, Bank of America, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Walgreens, CVS and Many More
Marcus and Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a brand new One Plant Cannabis Dispensary in Avon Park, FL. During these uncertain times this is a great investment because medical marijuana dispensaries remain open as they are considered “essential” businesses.
One Plant features a brand new, 10-year, triple net lease with one, five-year renewal option and 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option period. New location recently renovated; now open.
The subject property is at an exceptional location along a strong retail corridor with surrounding national retailers including Winn Dixie, Save-a-Lot, Anytime Fitness, Bealls Outlet, Badcock Home Furniture, Big Lots, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, AutoZone, Bank of America, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Wendy’s, Walgreens, CVS and Many More. This major retail corridor is located off US Highway 27 with a daily traffic count of approximately 31,000 vehicles.
Avon Park, Florida is located in the center of the state, 50 Miles Southeast of Lakeland,76 Miles South of Orlando, and 86 Miles West of Vero Beach. The property is one mile from Avon Park Executive Airport. Avon Park, Florida is known as “The City of Charm”.