- Brand New, 15-Year, Double Net (NN) Lease With Two, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options
- 10 Percent Rent Increases Every Five Years Throughout Base Term and Option Periods
- ALS has 15 Schools in Florida, Three in North Carolina and One in Georgia – Currently Operating Five in the Orlando Area
- Located on U.S. Highway 17-92, With a Traffic Count of More Than 32,500 Vehicles Per Day, and Just off Ronald Reagan Boulevard With 23,000 Vehicles Daily
- Part of the Orlando Metro Area – One of the Largest and Fastest Growing Areas in Florida
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Accelerated Learning Solutions (ALS) in Sanford, Florida. This is a new 15-year lease with two, five-year tenant renewal options. There are 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods. The property consists of 12,380 square feet of space and has easy access from a signalized intersection. This is brand new ALS location, and the building is currently under renovation to convert to classroom and other education use.
ALS is a professional, full-service school management company made up of educators, financing experts, marketing professionals and school facility planners. ALS works in partnership with non-profit charter school boards to help students improve their academic preparation, give them the opportunity to earn a high school diploma and realize postsecondary success. This location will focus on high school grades 9-12. In addition to the Subject Property, ALS has 15 schools in Florida, three in North Carolina and one in Georgia – currently operating five in the Orlando area.
ALS in Sanford is located on U.S. Highway 17-92 with a traffic count of more than 32,500 vehicles per day, and just off Ronald Reagan Boulevard with 23,000 vehicles daily. ALS is directly across the street from Seminole State College of Florida – Sanford Campus, which has more than 32,000 students and 800 faculty and staff. Directly behind the Subject Property is Reagan Pointe Townhomes, a gated community of approximately 46 homes. Surrounding national retailers include Publix, Walgreens, CVS, Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, Ross, Pep Boys, GameStop, Dunkin’ Donuts, KFC, Wendy’s, Pizza Hut, Papa John’s Pizza and many more.
Part of the Orlando metro area, ALS is only 17 miles North of Orlando and within driving distance to major theme parks including Universal Studios Orlando (25 miles), SeaWorld Orlando (30 miles), and Walt Disney World (33 miles). The greater Orlando metro area has a population of more than 2.4 million residents and is one of the largest and fastest growing areas in Florida.