- More Than 9,000 Square Feet of Multi-Tenant Retail Space, 100 Percent Occupied
- Long-Term Tenants Have Been in Place for 20-30 Years, Showing a Strong Commitment to the Site
- A Recent 40-Year Inspection Showed that the Property has Been Certified
- Located on Pembroke Road with a Daily Traffic Count of Approximately 46,000 Vehicles
- One Half Mile from the Entrance Ramp to Florida’s Turnpike Which has a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 138,000 Vehicles
- Population in the Area is Over 480,000 Within a Five-Mile Radius of the Subject Property
- Directly Across the Street from North Perry Airport
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Publix, Marshalls, Party City, Big Lots, Red Lobster, Taco Bell, Bank of America, Bath & Body Works, LA Fitness, CVS and Many More
- One Mile from Broward College-South Campus, With a Total Enrollment of More Than 44,000 Students
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Miramar Plaza, a multi-tenant retail building located in Miramar, Florida. The subject property is more than 9,000-square-feet of rentable space on a half-acre of land. The long-term tenants have been in place for 20-30 years, showing a strong commitment to the site.
National retailers in the immediate surrounding area include Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Publix, Marshalls, Party City, Big Lots, Red Lobster, Taco Bell, Bank of America, Bath & Body Works, LA Fitness, CVS and many more. The subject property is located directly across the street from North Perry Airport, and one mile from Broward College-South Campus serving more than 63,000 students annually.
Miramar Plaza is located on Pembroke Road with a daily traffic count of approximately 46,000 vehicles. The subject property is also one-half mile from the entrance ramp to Florida’s Turnpike which has a daily traffic count of more than 138,000 vehicles. Located in the Broward County metro area, the population in the area is over 480,000 within a five-mile radius. Broward County contains a total population of 1.9 million people.