- Brand New, 20-Year Triple Net Sale-Leaseback, Commencing Upon Close of Escrow
- Four, Five-Year Option Periods with 10% Rental Increases Every Five Years in Base Term and option Periods
- Strong Franchisee; Luihn VantEdge Partners, LLC Owns and Operates 119 Restaurants Throughout NC, SC, FL and VA
- 40 Miles West of Gainesville, Florida
- Outparcel to Walmart Shopping Center with Tenants Including Walmart Supercenter, Dollar Tree, Hibbett Sports, Aaron’s and Cato Fashions
- Other Surrounding National Brands Include Days Inn, Winn Dixie, Tractor Supply Company, Bealls Outlet, CVS, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, O’Reilly Auto Parts and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Taco Bell located in Chiefland, Florida. This location is part of a six-unit Taco Bell portfolio or is available separately. This Taco Bell offers a brand new, 20-year, triple net sale leaseback which commences upon close of escrow. There are four, five-year renewal options with 10 percent rental increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods.
The lease is guaranteed by Luihn VantEdge Partners, LLC. Luihn VantEdge Partners is a strong franchisee which owns and operates 119 restaurants throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and Virginia, with over 3,200 talented employees.
The subject property is an outparcel to Walmart Shopping Center with tenants including Walmart Supercenter, Dollar Tree, Hibbett Sports, Aaron’s and Cato Fashions. Other surrounding national brands include Days Inn, Winn Dixie, Tractor Supply Company, Bealls Outlet, CVS, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, O’Reilly Auto Parts and many more. The subject property is 40 miles west of Gainesville, Florida.