- More Than 19,000-Square-Feet of Retail Space, 100 Percent Occupied
- Located on Sample Road with a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 50,000 Vehicles
- Strong Demographics – Population Over 370,000 Within a Five- Mile Radius of Subject Property
- Located in Broward County, With a Population of 1.9 Million
- Coral Springs was Ranked 94th Overall and Third in Florida on the ‘100 Best Places to Live’ List by Money Magazine
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Publix, Aldi, Best Buy, Home Goods, Ross, Burlington, Lowe’s, Advance Auto Parts, Bonefish Mac’s, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Dunkin Donuts, Tijuana Flats, Cumberland Farms, Wawa Coming Soon and Many More
- 2.5 Miles from Seminole Casino and Three Miles from Northwest Medical Center
- One Half Mile from Coral Springs High School, Which had an Enrollment of More Than 2,900 in the 2017-18 School Year
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Sample Road Plaza in Coral Springs, Florida. The subject property consists of more than 19,000-square-feet of retail space, 100 percent occupied.
The surrounding area has very strong demographics with a population of over 370,000 within a five-mile radius of Sample Road Plaza. The subject property is located on Sample Road with a daily traffic count of more than 50,000 vehicles. Surrounding national retailers include Publix, Aldi, Best Buy, Home Goods, Ross, Burlington, Lowe’s, Advance Auto Parts, Bonefish Mac’s, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Dunkin Donuts, Tijuana Flats, Cumberland Farms, Wawa Coming Soon and many more.
The subject property is 2.5 miles from Seminole Casino and three miles from Northwest Medical Center. It’s also one-half mile from Coral Springs High School, which had an enrollment of more than 2,900 in the 2017-18 school year. Coral Springs is in Broward County, which has a population of 1.9 million. Coral Springs was ranked 94th overall and third in Florida on the ‘100 Best Places to Live’ list by Money Magazine.