- Nearly 9,000 Square Feet of Multi-Tenant Retail Space
- Both Tenants Have Corporate Guaranteed Leases
- At the Intersection of Blackstone Avenue and McKinley Avenue, with a Combined Traffic Count of 45,000 Vehicles Daily
- Located One Block from Fresno City College With an Enrollment of More Than 25,000 Students
- Within Close Proximity to Yosemite Fwy with a Daily Traffic Count of 140,000 Vehicles, and Sequoia Kings Canyon Fwy with 101,000 Vehicles
- Five and a Half Miles from California State University, Fresno with Which has an Enrollment of Nearly 25,000 Students
- Aaron’s Owns and Operates Over 1,600 Company-Operated and Franchised Stores in 47 States and Canada
- NAPA Genuine Paints is Owned by NAPA Auto Parts Which Operates 57 Distribution Centers, 6,000 Stores, and More Than 16,000 Collision Centers Nationwide
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire an Aarons & NAPA Genuine Paints located in Fresno, CA with both tenants having corporate guaranteed leases. This retail location offers nearly 9,000 square feet of multi-tenant retail space and is located at the intersection of Blackstone Avenue and McKinley Avenue, with a combined traffic count of 45,000 vehicles daily. Aarons owns and operates over 1,600 company-operated and franchised stores in 47 states and Canada. Napa Auto Parts operates 57 distribution centers, 6,000 stores, and more than 16,000 collision centers nationwide.
The subject property is located within close proximity to Yosemite Freeway with a daily traffic count of 140,000 vehicles, and Sequoia Kings Canyon Freeway with 101,000 vehicles. Property is also located one block from Fresno City College with an enrollment of more than 25,000 students, and five and a half miles from California State University, Fresno with which has an enrollment of nearly 25,000 students. Surrounding national retailers include Taco Bell, OReilly Auto Parts, Harbor Freight, Wendys and many more.
Broker of Record: