- 100 Percent Occupied with More Than 21,000 Square Feet of Rentable Space
- Mix of Tenants Including Office Space, Beauty Salon, Medical, Home Healthcare, Accounting, Dog Grooming and Many More
- Tenant Stability with 30% of Tenants in Place for 15 Years or More, and 45% for 10 Years or More
- Subject Property has Passed the Broward County 40 Years Inspection
- Stable Asset with New Roof and was Recently Painted
- Located on Broward Blvd, With a Daily Traffic Count of Approx. 44,000 Vehicles
- Population Over 400,000 Within Five Miles
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Dollar Tree, Save A Lot, Badock Furniture, Walgreens, Sprint, T-Mobile, TD Bank, Bankof America, Wendy’s, Wawa is coming soon and Many More
- Half Mile from Plantation General Hospital and Fort Lauderdale Country Club
- Located in Broward County, Which has a Population of 1.9 Million People
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present Plantation Professional Center located at 4320-4330 West Broward Blvd in Plantation, Florida, a well-maintained 1.23-acre center which consists of 21,186 SF of occupied retail and office space. This center is 100% occupied, which presents itself as a stabilized center and a strong, long-term investment.
Plantation Professional Center has great access and visibility located on Broward Blvd, with a daily traffic count of approximately 44,000 vehicles per day. Plantation Professional Center enjoys a prime location just a half mile from Plantation General Hospital and Fort Lauderdale Country Club. Surrounding national Retailers include Dollar Tree, Save A Lot, Badock Furniture, Walgreens, Sprint, T-Mobile, TD Bank, Bank of America, Wendys, Wawa is coming soon and many more.
Located in Broward County, Plantation Professional Center benefits from attractive demographics with over 400,000 residents within a 5-mile radius. Plantation is part of the part of the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach MSA, home to more than 5.5 Million people and within Broward County, which has a population of 1.9 Million people. Key economic drivers in Broward County include tourism, healthcare, biotechnology and commerce.