- Nearly 9,000-Square-Feet of Retail Space, 100 Percent Occupied
- Located off Dixie Highway, With a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 23,000 Vehicles
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Costco, Publix, Petco, Target, Bravo Supermarket, Family Dollar, TGI Fridays, Chipotle, CVS, Starbucks, Tires Plus and Many More
- One Mile from Johnson & Wales University – North Miami
- 2.5 Miles from Florida International University (FIU) Biscayne Bay Campus
- Population of More Than 430,000 Within a Five-Mile Radius of Subject Property
- Miami Metro Area has a Population of Roughly 2.7 Million
- Miami is the most Populous City in Miami-Dade County, with More Than 443,000 Residents
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale West Dixie Plaza, a multi-tenant asset located in Miami, Florida. The subject property is nearly 9,000 square feet of retail space and is 100 percent occupied.
West Dixie Plaza is located off Dixie Highway, with a daily traffic count of more than 23,000 vehicles. Surrounding national retailers include Costco, Publix, Petco, Target, Bravo Supermarket, Family Dollar, TGI Fridays, Chipotle, CVS, Starbucks, Tires Plus and many more. The subject property is one mile from Johnson & Wales University – North Miami campus, and 2.5 miles from Florida International University (FIU) Biscayne Bay campus.
The immediate area has strong demographics with a population of more than 430,000 within a five-mile radius of the subject property. The Miami metro has a population of roughly 2.7 million and is expected to add nearly 127,000 people over the next five years. The city of Miami is the most populous city in Miami-Dade County, with more than 443,000 residents.