- Location has Been Operating as Wendy’s Since 1981
- Unit is Scheduled for Remodel
- Brand New, 20-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Lease
- 1.5 Percent Annual Increases in Base Term and Option Periods
- Five, Five-Year Renewal Options
- 25 Miles North of Lakeland, and 29 Miles North of Tampa
- Lease Guaranty Includes More Than 60 Units
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Staples, T.J. Maxx, Bealls, Save-A-Lot, Dollar General, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Badcock Home Furniture, Buddy’s Home Furnishings, Bank of America, Advance Auto Parts, Cricket Wireless, Subway, Popeyes, Sonic, McDonald’s and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Wendy’s located in Zephyrhills, Florida. This location has been operating as a Wendy’s since 1981, showing a strong commitment to the site. Wendy’s offers a new, 20-year, triple net lease commencing upon close of escrow. There are five, five-year renewal options with 1.5 percent rental increases annually throughout the base term and option periods. The subject property consists of a 2,950-square foot free-standing building, situated on a 0.71-acre parcel. The franchisee owns and operates more than 60 units.
The subject property is 25 miles north of Lakeland, and 29 miles north of Tampa, in the Tampa MSA. Surrounding national retailers include Beall’s, Dollar General, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Badcock Home Furniture, Buddy’s Home Furnishings, Bank of America, Napa Auto Parts, Advance Auto Parts, Cricket Wireless, Subway and many more. The Wendy’s in Zephyrhills is also within close proximity to West Zephyrhills Elementary School and RB Stewart Middle School.