- Prime Outparcel to Mainstreet at Boynton, Newly Constructed, High-End Mixed-Use Development With Significant Architectural Upgrades
- Anchored by 26,000-Square-Foot Sprouts Farmers Market
- Other Tenants Include: Synovus Bank, Aspen Dental, Crown Wine & Spirits, Paradise Grills and F45 Training
- Other National Retailers to Be Announced Soon
- Plans Include a 158-Bed, 117,000 SF Congregate Living Facility
- Over-Sized 2.88-Acre Lot With an Art Plaza, as Well as Ample Parking
- Brand New Location, Breaking Ground Soon
- Pride of Ownership, and Considered a “One of a Kind” Wawa—a True Trophy Asset
- New, 20-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Ground Lease With Six, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options
- Directly Across the Street from Fountains of Boynton, a Publix-Anchored Center With Brand New LA Fitness
- Exceptional Location Just Minutes from Dense Retail Area
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a brand-new Wawa gas station and convenience store in Boynton Beach, Florida. This is a new, 20-year, triple net ground lease which offers six, five-year tenant renewal options. This Wawa is a brand-new location, breaking ground soon and expected to open by Summer 2022.
Wawa in Boynton Beach is a unique trophy asset, as it consists of 5,636-square-feet of building with an 825-square-foot outdoor seating area. The property sits on an over-sized, 2.88-acre lot which includes an art plaza, as well as ample parking. This Wawa is a prime outparcel to Mainstreet at Boynton, which is a newly constructed, high-end mixed-use development, anchored by a 26,000-square-foot Sprouts Farmers Market. Other tenants in the center include Synovus Bank, Aspen Dental, Crown Wine & Spirits, Paradise Grills and F45 Training, with more retailers to be announced.
The Subject Property is located at the signalized intersection of Boynton Beach Boulevard and Jog Road, with a combined daily traffic count of more than 85,500 vehicles. The surrounding area has extremely strong demographics with the population over 250,000 within five miles. And an above average household income of $98,148 within one mile, $101,435 in three miles, and $96,040 in five miles.
This Property is directly across the street from Fountains of Boynton, a Publix-anchored center with a brand-new LA Fitness. In addition to being just minutes from a dense retail area, the Wawa will also benefit from being conveniently located between two major thoroughfares that run through the state – Florida’s Turnpike, with more than 83,000 vehicles daily, and Interstate 95 with 237,000 vehicles daily.