- 25-Year, Triple Net Lease with Approx. 20 Years Remaining
- Five, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options; 10 Percent Rent Increase Every Five Years Throughout Base Term and Option Periods
- BDE Florida, LLC is a Franchisee of Taco Bell; Owns and Operates 26 Taco Bell Locations in the Tampa/St. Pete and Bradenton Areas
- Conveniently Situated Between Interstate 275 with 146,500 Vehicles Daily, and Interstate 4 with 113,000 Vehicles Daily
- Outparcel to Tampa Festival Center with Tenants Including Hibbett Sports, Rainbow Shops, Rent-A-Center, Family Dollar, Fresenius Kidney Care, Sanwa Farmer’s Market, T-Mobile, Burger King, Little Caesars Pizza and More
- Other Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Buddy’s Home Furnishings, Kane’s Furniture, Ross, Store, Walgreens, Dollar Tree, Auto Zone, Advance Auto Parts, Dunkin’ Donuts, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, Bank of America, Wendy’s, Wawa, and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Taco Bell in Tampa, Florida. This Taco Bell has a 25-year, triple net lease with approximately 20 years remaining on the base term. This lease offers five, five-year tenant renewal options with 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods. This location is operated by BDE Florida, LLC, an experienced franchisee with 26 Taco Bell locations in the Tampa/St. Pete and Bradenton areas. The company employs nearly 1,000 people and generates approximately $40 million in revenue.
The population is nearly 300,000 within a five-mile radius of the subject property. This Taco Bell is located on Hillsborough Avenue with a daily traffic count of more than 39,500 vehicles. In addition, the property is conveniently situated between Interstate 275 with 146,500 vehicles daily, and Interstate 4 with 113,000 vehicles daily.
The subject property is an outparcel to Tampa Festival Center with tenants including Hibbett Sports, Rainbow Shops, Rent-A-Center, Family Dollar, Fresenius Kidney Care, Sanwa Farmer’s Market, T-Mobile, Burger King, Little Caesars Pizza and more. The property is also within walking distance to Erwin Technical College with more than 810 students, and Middleton High School with more than 1,500 students.
The property is centrally located in Tampa with major attractions and colleges just minutes away. This Taco Bell is less than four miles from the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa, and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and five miles south of the University of South Florida with a current enrollment of more than 33,000 students. The property is also just five miles north of downtown Tampa, and the University of Tampa – with an enrollment of more than 9,600 students.