- Part of a 4-Property QSR Portfolio – or Available Separately (contact listing agents for more info)
- Tenant Has 10 Percent Rent Bump Coming in March of 2024, Bringing Pricing to 4.95% Cap Rate
- 20-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Lease With Approx. 17 Years Remaining
- 10 Percent Rent Increases Every Five Years Throughout Base Term and Option Periods
- No Landlord Responsibilities
- Strong Franchisee, Luihn VantEdge Partners Owns and Operates Over 180 Restaurants Throughout AZ, FL, NC, SC and VA
- Part of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Metro Area with Nearly 2.3 Million People
- Directly Off Interstate 95 With More Than 53,000 Vehicles Daily
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Taco Bell in Benson, NC, Raleigh-Durham MSA. This listing is available separately or part of a 4-Property QSR Portfolio – contact listing agent for more information.
This Taco Bell offers a long-term, triple net (NNN) lease with no landlord responsibilities and approximately 17 years remaining on the base term. The tenant has a 10 percent rent bump coming in March 2024, bringing the pricing to a 4.95% cap rate. There are 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods. Luihn VantEdge Partners, LLC is an experienced franchisee who owns and operates over 180 restaurants spanning over five states with more than 4,500 employees.
The Subject Property is located directly off Interstate 95 with more than 53,000 vehicles daily. The Property is an outparcel to a Food Lion-anchored center with tenants including Family Dollar, Boost Mobile, Forrest Fitness, Pizza Hut and McDonalds. Other surrounding national brands include Days Inn by Wyndham, Hampton Inn, Burger King, Exxon, Advance Auto Parts, Walgreens, Truist Bank, First Citizens Bank, Domino’s Pizza, Subway, Waffle House and ABC Store.
Benson, NC is part of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill metro area, home to 2.3 million people and projected to add nearly 261,000 people over the next five years. The Subject Property is one mile from Eastern Carolina Medical Center, with 974-staffed beds making it the largest employer in Eastern North Carolina and 20th overall in the state. Benson is 33 miles from Raleigh, the state capital and the most populous city in the metro.
Broker of Record
Lic #: 303785