• Triple Net Lease With Approximately 17 Years Remaining
• Tenant Recently Renewed Lease for an Additional 15 Years Commencing on October 21, 2021
• Three, Five-Year Renewal Options with Rent Increases Throughout Base Term and Options
• Down the Street from 400,000+ Square-Foot Retail Property that is Planned to be Expanded to 1.3 Million Square Feet of Retail, Entertainment Space, and Potentially New Residences
• Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Best Buy, PetSmart, Applebee’s, Chili’s, Dunkin Donuts, Wawa, Bank of America and Many More
• Off Interstate 75 With a Daily Traffic Count of 98,000 Vehicles
• Located on Wesley Chapel Boulevard With a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 53,000 Vehicles
• Part of the Tampa MSA With Roughly Three Million Residents With Strong Demographics In Immediate Area
• 14 Miles North of the University of South Florida and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Taco Bell located in Wesley Chapel, FL that is leased to a sizeable and experienced Taco Bell franchisee. The city of Wesley Chapel is part of the Tampa MSA with roughly three million residents and very strong demographics in the immediate area. This Taco Bell offers a Triple Net Lease (NNN) with approximately 17 Years remaining (lease term was recently extended). There are three, five-year renewal options with rent increases throughout the base term and options.
The subject property is located down the street from an app 400,000+ square-foot retail property that is planned to be expanded to app 1.3 million square feet of retail, entertainment space, and potentially new residences, all situated off Interstate 75 with a daily traffic count of 98,000 vehicles a day. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy, Dicks Sporting Goods, Best Buy, PetSmart, Applebees, Chilis, Dunkin Donuts, Wawa, Bank of America and many more.