- 7,475 Square Feet of Multi-Tenant Retail Space
- 100 Percent Occupied by Local and National Tenants, Including Subway
- Within Walking Distance from Hard Rock Stadium, Home of the Miami Dolphins NFL Team, University of Miami Football Team and the Miami Open
- Formula 1 Recently Announced that Miami Grand Prix at Hard Rock Stadium Will Join the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship Under a 10-Year Deal, Driving More Traffic to the Area
- Busy Traffic Area, Directly Across from Walmart Supercenter
- Other Surrounding National Retailers Include Burlington, Ross, Marshalls, Five Below, Dollar Tree, YouFit Gym, 24 House Fitness, Advance Auto Parts, Tire Kingdom, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Starbucks and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Stadium Corners, a multi-tenant retail center located in Miami Gardens, Florida. The property includes approximately 7,475 square feet of space, and is 100 percent occupied by local and national tenants, including Subway.
The Subject Property is located in a busy traffic area on N.W. 27th Avenue with over 49,500 vehicles daily, and is within walking distance from Hard Rock Stadium, which is the home stadium of the NFL’s Miami Dolphins and hosts to the Miami Hurricanes college football team. In addition, Formula 1 recently announced that Miami Grand Prix at Hard Rock Stadium will join the 2022 FIA Formula One World Championship. This is expected to drive more traffic to the area.
Stadium Corners is directly across from Walmart Supercenter, with other surrounding national retailers including Burlington, Ross, Marshalls, Five Below, Dollar Tree, YouFit Gym, 24 House Fitness, Advance Auto Parts, Tire Kingdom, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Starbucks, Dunkin’ and many more.
With the population over 500,000 in a five-mile radius, the Subject Property is part of the Miami Metro Area. The Metro has a total population of more than 2.7 million and is expected to add nearly 127,000 people over the next five years.