- 550 Feet of Linear Frontage on Busy Pine Island Road
- Located on Main Retail and Commuter Artery
- Excellent Site Fundamentals
- Average Household Income of Over $65,000 Within One Mile
- Exceptional Visibility, Sightline and Signage
- Traffic Count: 34,500 Vehicles Per Day
- Over 135,000 Residents Within Five Miles
- Cape Coral is Ranked #1 City in America in Population and Job Growth (Forbes 2017)
- Population Expected to Double Over the Next Two Decades
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to offer for sale this Pine Island Plaza, a 46,885-square-foot shopping center located in Cape Coral, Florida. The subject property is 92 percent occupied.
Pine Island Plaza is located on Southwest Pine Island Road, a main retail and commuter artery, which has an annual average daily traffic count of 34,500 vehicles per day. Some nearby retailers include Walmart Neighborhood Market, Sam’s Club, Publix and Kohls. SunSplash Family Waterpark, Southwest Florida’s largest waterpark, is located just three miles away.
Pine Island Plaza is located in Cape Coral, Florida which is the largest city between Tampa and Miami and is part of the Fort Myers MSA. Cape Coral is known as the “Waterfront Wonderland” with 400+ miles of navigable waterways and has more miles of canals than any other city in the world. The largest island off Florida’s Gulf Coast is Pine Island, only eight miles west of Pine Island Plaza. Pine Island has a quiet, laid-back atmosphere with plenty of fishing, kayaking and canoeing.