- Brand New Construction; Opening April 2021
- Long-Term, 15-Year Modified Triple Net Lease Commencing Upon Store Opening
- Eight Percent Rental Increases Every Five Years
- Three, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options, Bringing the Potential Lease Term to 30 Years
- Corporate Tenant | Corporate Guarantee
- Dense Retail Corridor | Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, The Home Depot, Sam’s Club, Harbor Freight Tools, Aldi, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Staples, Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, Burger King, Wendy’s, Among Various Others
- Several Hospitality Accommodations Within Immediate Proximity | Hampton Inn & Suites, Candlewood Suites, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Baymont by Wyndham, and Many More
- Less than Six Miles from Fort Sill | 20,000 Military and Civilian Personnel, and 33,000 Military Family Members
- Immediate Access to Healthcare | Comanche County Memorial Hospital | Less than 1.5 Miles from the Subject Property | 283-Beds | ~2,000 Employees | 250 Physicians
- Cameron University | Situated Within a 1.5 Miles Radius | More Than 6,400 Students Enrolled
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a brand-new build-to-suit Panera Bread located at 807 NW Sheridan Road in Lawton, OK. This site will consist of approximately 4,355 rentable square feet of building space on estimated 1.28-acre parcel of land. The café is scheduled to open in April 2021.
The initial annual rent will be $228,638 and will increase by eight percent every five years throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There will be three, five-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 30 years.
Broker of Records