- Brand New Construction; Opening November 2019!
- Long-Term, 15-Year Absolute Triple Net Lease
- Lease Commencement Upon Close of Escrow
- 8% Rental Increases Every 5 Years
- 4, 5-Year Tenant Renewal Options, Bringing the Potential Lease Term to 35 Years
- Corporate Tenant | Corporate Guarantee
- Outparcel to a Sam’s Club in a Robust Retail Corridor | Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, Aldi, Target, CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s,
- Burger King, Wendy’s, and Many More
- Several Hospitality Accommodations in the Area | Hampton Inn, Candlewood Suites, Country Inn & Suites, DoubleTree by Hilton, Days Inn & Suites,
- Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn, Courtyard by Marriott | All within Three Miles of Subject
- High Visibility | Positioned Just off an Exit of N Wesleyan Blvd where it Merges with Sunset Ave at a Signalized Intersection
- Less than Two Miles from Golden East Crossing Shopping Mall | 35+ Retail Stores
- Less than Three Miles from Nash General Hospital | Largest Employer in the Area with More than 1,650 Employees and 280 Beds
- Acquired in 2017 by JAB Holdings, a European conglomerate that owns Krispy Kreme, Keurig, Peet’s Coffee, Pret A Manger, among other assets; positioning the chain for continued growth and long-term returns
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a brand-new Panera Bread located at 960 Tarrytown Center in Rocky Mount, NC. This is a rare investment opportunity to participate in a direct sale leaseback with Panera Bread. The newly constructed site will consist of roughly 5,460 rentable square feet of building space on estimated 1.41-acre parcel of land. The café is scheduled to open in November of 2019.
Panera, LLC, the corporate operating entity, will enter into a brand new 15-year triple-net sale leaseback with the purchaser upon close of escrow. The initial annual rent will be $129,499 and will increase by eight percent every five years throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There will be four, five-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 35 years.
Broker of Record