- Brand New Construction; Opening October 2019!
- Long-Term, 15-Year Absolute Triple Net (NNN) Lease
- Lease Commencement Upon Close of Escrow
- 8% Rental Increases Every Five (5) Years
- 4, 5-Year Tenant Renewal Options, Bringing the Potential Lease Term to 35 Years
- Corporate Tenant | Corporate Guarantee
- Dense Urban Infill | Publix, Harris Teeter, BB&T, Exxon, Dunkin’ Donuts, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Hardee’s, as well as Many Others
- Strong Academic Presence | Less Than Three Miles From Fayetteville State University | Over 6,020 Students Enrolled
- Excellent Demographics | Population Exceeds 146,530 Individuals Within a Five-Mile Radius and 302,110 Individuals Within a Ten-Mile Radius
- Positive Real Estate Fundamentals | Approximately 50 Miles From Downtown Raleigh | The Second Largest City in and the Capital of North Carolina
- Strong Traffic Counts | Over 44,940 and 49,670 Vehicles Per Day Along Raeford Road and All American Freeway
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a brand-new Panera Bread located at 2810 Raeford Road in Fayetteville, North Carolina. This is a rare investment opportunity to participate in a direct sale leaseback with Panera Bread. The newly constructed site will consist of roughly 4,425 rentable square feet of building space on estimated 0.75-acre parcel of land. The café is scheduled to open in October of 2019.
Panera, LLC, the corporate operating entity, will enter into a brand new 15-year triple-net (NNN) sale leaseback with the purchaser upon close of escrow. The initial annual rent will be $189,021 and will increase by eight percent (8.0%) every five (5) years throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There will be four (4), five (5)-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 35 years.
Broker of Record