- Long-Term, 20-Year Triple Net (NNN) Lease
- Lease Commencement Upon Close of Escrow
- 1.75% Annual Rental Increases Starting in Year 6
- Six, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options
- Dense Retail Corridor | Surrounded By Walmart, Aldi, Walgreens, McDonald’s, Domino’s, Burger King, Enterprise, U-Haul, and Many Others
- Strong Traffic Counts | Eastwood Drive and McHenry Avenue | 22,100 and 12,550 Vehicles Respectively
- Robust Population | Over 172,000 Residents Within a 10-Mile Radius
- McHenry Community College | Total Number Enrolled: 7,104 Students | Located Within a Six-Mile Radius from Subject Property
- O’Hare International Airport | Serves 120 Million Passengers Annually | Located Within a 40 Mile Radius of Subject Property
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a Panera Bread located at 925 Country Club Road in Woodstock, Illinois. This is a rare investment opportunity to participate in a direct sale leaseback with Hamra Enterprises. This café consists of roughly 4,022 rentable square feet of building space on an estimated 0.85-acre parcel of land.
Chicago Bread, LLC will enter into a brand new 20-year triple-net sale leaseback with the purchaser upon close of escrow. The initial annual rent will be $201,000 and will increase by 1.75 percent annually starting in year six and continuing throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There will be six, five-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 50 years.
Broker of Record