• Multi-Tenant, Trophy Real Estate, 100 Percent Occupied
• Located on Hallandale Beach Boulevard With a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 55,000 Vehicles
• Population of More Than 440,000 Within a 5-Mile Radius
• Half Mile from Interstate 95, Which has a Daily Traffic Count of Approximately 266,000 Vehicles
• One and a Half Miles from Gulfstream Park, a County-Approved Casino and Racetrack – One of the Most Important Venues for Horse Racing in America
• Three Miles from Aventura Mall
• Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Big Lots, Burlington, Ross, Target, Best Buy, Whole Foods, Winn Dixie, Petco, McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, KFC, Dunkin’ Donuts, Walgreens, CVS and Many More
• Hallandale Beach is Located in Broward County Between Fort Lauderdale and Miami
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to exclusively offer for sale Hallandale Plaza, a multi-tenant, trophy asset located in Hallandale Beach, Florida. The subject property is located on Hallandale Beach Boulevard with a daily traffic count of more than 55,000 vehicles, and is 100 percent occupied.
The population within a five-mile radius of the subject property is more than 440,000 residents. Hallandale Plaza is one and a half miles from Gulfstream Park, which is a county-approved casino and racetrack, and is one of the most important venues for horse racing in America.
The property is located in a busy retail area in Hallandale Beach, which is in Broward County between Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Big Lots, Burlington, Ross, Target, Best Buy, Whole Foods, Winn Dixie, Petco, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Panera Bread, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, Walgreens, CVS and many more.