- Brand New Location – Opening Soon!
- New 15-Year Lease | 10% Rent Increases Every 5 Years Throughout Base Term and Option Periods
- Directly Next to a Brand-New Aldi Supermarket
- Fresh Kitchen is Owned by Ciccio Restaurant Group Named After Frank (Ciccio) Lanza, Who Was a Successful Fortune 100 CEO and founder of L3 Communications
- Population of Nearly 150,000 Within Five Miles
- Located on Florida Avenue With a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 40,000 Vehicles | One Mile Off Polk Parkway (State Road 570) With More Than 38,000 Vehicles Daily
- Average Household Income is $86,687 in One Mile of Property, and $94,253 in Five Miles
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix Supermarket, Publix Greenwise Market, Big Lots, Home Goods, Planet Fitness, Marshall’s, Burlington, Party City, Ross, Hobby Lobby, Ulta Beauty, Pet Supermarket, Wells Fargo, TD Bank, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Applebee’s, Bonefish Grill, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, CVS, Walgreens and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a brand-new Fresh Kitchen in Lakeland, Florida. This Fresh Kitchen has a new, 15-year lease that offers three, five-year tenant renewal options with 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods. This is a new location, opening soon. Fresh Kitchen is owned by Ciccio Restaurant Group named after Frank (Ciccio) Lanza, who was a successful fortune 100 CEO and founder of l3 communications. Fresh Kitchen operates 12 restaurants throughout Florida with new locations opening soon.This Fresh Kitchen is part of a major retail corridor on Florida Avenue with 150,000 vehicles per day. The property will be located directly next door to a new Aldi Supermarket, currently under construction and opening soon. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix Supermarket, Publix Greenwise Market, Big Lots, Home Goods, Planet Fitness, Marshall’s, Burlington, Party City, Ross, Hobby Lobby, Ulta Beauty, Pet Supermarket, Wells Fargo, TD Bank, McDonald’s, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Applebee’s, Bonefish Grill, Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, CVS, Walgreens and many more.The subject property features a population of nearly 150,000 within five miles, with an average household income is $86,687 in one mile of property, and $94,253 in five miles. Within three miles is Florida Southern College, with 3,000+ students from 50 states and 50 countries, and 149 faculty. In less than six miles is Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center, the second busiest emergency department in the country with 864 staffed beds and 4,020 doctors and employees. The property is part of the Lakeland metro area, located between Tampa, 35 miles West, and Orlando, 64 miles NE.