- Investor or Owner/User Opportunity in Prime Winter Park Location
- Previously Orchard Supply Hardware Store Closed Nationwide by Lowe’s November 2018
- Zoning C-3: Intent to Provide Areas of use Which Enhance the Convenience of use as Well as Contribute to the Attractiveness of the City (a Requirement Well met by Subject)
- Open Floor Plan | Ceiling Height 21’ | Large Parking lot With Three Access Points
- 285-Feet Along Orlando Ave, Winter Park’s “Golden Mile” | 30,500 AADT
- Feet From Intersection of Orlando Ave and Orange Ave Totaling Nearly 50,000 AADT
- 3-Mile Population of Over 80,000 People | Average Household Income $103,299 vehicles
Investor or owner/user opportunity in prime Winter Park location.
Winter Park is a suburban city in Orange County, Florida, United States. It is conveniently located just 6.2 miles north of Orlando, Florida (9.9 km). It lies near the intersection of Interstate 4, State Road 408, and Orlando International Airport.
Winter Park recently received the “Coolest Downtown” award and was recognized as a finalist for an “Outstanding Achievement Award for Environmental Efforts” at the 2017 America in Bloom (AIB) Symposium and Awards Program in Holliston, Massachusetts. Winter Park is known for its abundant outdoor spaces like Central Park.
While Orlando’s economy has strong business and professional services as well as tourism components, distribution, high-tech, defense contracting, and healthcare also are prevalent. Florida has low state and local taxes in addition to no state personal income tax, attracting businesses to the region. Orlando’s population is expected to increase by 242,200 people over the next.