- Brand New Construction; Estimated Opening July 2021!
- Long-Term, 20-Year Absolute Triple Net Lease, Commencement Upon Store Opening
- Strong Hedge Against Inflation | Three Percent Annual Rental Increases
- Two, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options, Bringing the Potential Lease Term to 30 Years
- Prime Positioning to Target Markets | Population Exceeds 156,700 Individuals Within a Five-Mile Radius and 391,900 Within a Ten-Mile Radius
- Dense Urban Infill | Costco Wholesale, BJ’s Dollar General, ALDI, CVS Pharmacy, Stop & Shop, Burger King, Texas Roadhouse, McDonalds, Dunkin’
- Strong Upward Trending Demographics | Over 98,000 Individuals Residing Within a Three-Mile Radius and over 166,700 Individuals Within a Five-Mile Radius
- Highly Trafficked Area | Over 16,300 and 94,000 Vehicles Per Day Along East Main Street and Interstate-94
- Strong Academic Presence| Total Combined Enrollment of Approximately 3,000 Students Within a One-Mile Radius
- Bradley International Airport (BDL) Serves Over 7,000,000 Passengers Annually and Contributes $2.6 Billion to the Regional Economy | Located Within a 40-Minute Drive of the Subject Property
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a Farm Stores located at Lots 19 and 26 East Main Street in Waterbury, CT. Scheduled to open in July 2021, the site will consist of roughly 716 rentable square feet of building space on estimated 1.24-acre parcel of land.
The Farm Stores property is subject to a brand new 20-year triple-net lease, which will commence upon store opening. The initial annual rent will be $85,000 and will increase by three percent annually, throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There are two, five-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 30 years.
Broker of Record:
265 Church St., Ste. 210
New Haven, CT 06510
P: (203) 672-3300