- Long-Term, 20-Year Absolute Triple Net Lease
- Strong Hedge Against Inflation | Attractive Rental Increases of Three Percent Annually
- Two, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Options, Bringing the Potential Lease Term to 30 Years
- Corporate Guarantee | Farm Stores Franchising, LLC
- Farm Stores is America’s Largest and Oldest Drive-Thru Convenience Store –COVID Proof Retail
- A Hybrid Grocery Store, Bakery and Restaurant with a Double Drive-Thru, Which Makes Farm Stores Concept One-Of-a-Kind
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the exclusive listing for a Farm Stores, a subsidiary of Farm Stores, located at 1596 Paoli Pike in West Chester, PA. The site consists of roughly 1,358 rentable square feet of building space on estimated 0.64-acre parcel of land.
The Farm Stores property is subject to a brand new 20-year, triple net lease, which commenced December of 2020. The initial annual rent is $76,376 and will increase by three percent annually, throughout the term of the lease and in each option period. There are two, five-year tenant renewal options, extending the total possible lease term to 30 years.
BROKER OF RECORD
Marcus & Millichap