- Long term stable tenancy with Dollar General since 2010
- Dollar General recently extended lease term for 8 years
- Opportunity to add value with 12,820 SF vacant unit adjacent to Dollar General
- Roof under 15-year warranty until July, 2028
- Large 1.9-acre parcel with ample parking
- Dollar General Corporate Guarantee with More Than 18,200 Locations Across 47 States
- Dollar General has Three, Five-Year Tenant Renewal Periods With 10 Percent Rent
- Ideal sized market for Dollar General | Other brands in the area include Regions Bank, AutoZone, Sherwin Williams, McDonald’s, Sonic, Walmart, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Dollar General Plaza, a 25,320 square-foot multi-tenant retail center located in Forrest City, Arkansas. The subject property presents an investor with the opportunity to acquire a property with Dollar General as a long-term anchor tenant and the potential to add value by filling the adjacent vacant space. As-is, the property offers a strong return with the opportunity to significantly increase the cash flow upon leasing the vacant space.
Dollar General offers long term stable tenancy since 2010, with a recently extended lease term for 8 years, and a corporate guarantee with more than 18,200 locations across 47 states. Dollar General has three, five-year tenant renewal periods with 10 percent rent increases.
The surrounding area offers an ideal sized market for Dollar General. Other brands in the area include Regions Bank, AutoZone, Sherwin Williams, McDonald’s, Sonic, Walmart, Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn.
Broker of Record