- STARTING BID $175,000 | $58,919 NOI | AUCTION AUGUST 8-10, 2022
- ±49% Occupied Dollar General Anchored Retail Center at Signalized Hard Corner with $58,919 In-Place NOI
- Recent Lease Extension for 8 Years
- Value-Add Opportunity with 12,820 SF of Vacancy
- Roof Under 15-Year Warranty through July 2028
- Superior Visibility and Frontage on N Washington Street with traffic counts of ±10,083 VPD
Register to Bid and Access Due Diligence Documents on RI Marketplace
Marcus & Millichap and RI Marketplace are proud to present for sale 412 N Washington Street, a Dollar General anchored retail center in Forrest City, Arkansas (the “Property”). The Property, built in 1966 and renovated in 2009, consists of a single-story ±25,320 SF building on a large 1.9-acre parcel. The Property offers abundant surface spaces, visibility from both N Washington Street and Dillard Avenue, monument signage and multiple points of ingress/egress. The Property is ±49% occupied by Dollar General with a recent lease extension for 8 years through May 31, 2028, and ±12,820 SF space available for lease. The location benefits from great exposure and visibility with ±10,083 VPD along N Washington Street. Capital Improvements completed by the seller include a roof with a transferable 15-year warranty through July 2028.
Forrest City is in St. Francis County which is located in NE Arkansas off of I-40, between Little Rock (±95 miles) and Memphis (±45 miles). The Property is located near several retailers including Sears Hometown Store, Western Auto, AutoZone, Walgreens, and Walmart. The Property has approximately ±13,303 individuals residing within a five-mile radius of the property and an average HH income of ±$49,938.
Broker of Record