- Long Term, Double Net (NN), Corporate Lease
- Tenant Recently Extended the Lease Years Expiring in 2029
- Top Performing Store with Sales Well Above National Average
- Rent Increases Every Five Years Throughout the Base Term and Option Periods
- Dollar General has Been Operating at this Location Since 2004 Showing a Strong Commitment to the Site
- Part of the Rochester MSA With More Than 1,079,000 Residents
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a Dollar General in Livonia, New York. This Dollar General has a long-term, double net, corporate guaranteed lease which the tenant recently extended to expire in 2029. The lease offers one, five-year option to renew. There are rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option period.
Dollar General has proved to have a very strong commitment to this site as the tenant has been operating here since 2004. This location is a top performing store with sales that are well above the national average.
The subject property Is located in Livonia, New York which is part of the Rochester MSA with more than 1,079,000 residents. This Dollar General is conveniently located between Buffalo (70 miles west) and Syracuse (102 miles east). The property is three miles from Interstate 390, a major roadway in the area running north and south, and connecting Livonia to Rochester, 30 miles north. The Subject Property is nine miles from SUNY Geneseo – the State University of New York system has 64 campuses and a total enrollment of more than 424,000 students.