- Located Across from Major Regional Mall
- Population of Nearly 80,000 in Three Mile Radius
- Multiple Points of Ingress/Egress
- Seven Percent Population Growth Projected from 2015-2020
- Located on Citrus Park Drive with a Daily Traffic Count of More Than 28,000
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JCPenney, Macy’s, Sears, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Mattress Firm, Pier 1 Imports, Olive Garden, Chili’s, Steak n’ Shake, McDonald’s and Many More
- Attractive Assumable Debt Available (Not a Requirement)
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire Citrus Park Plaza, a multi-tenant retail building located in Tampa, FL. The subject property is 12,000 square feet of retail space on a 1.94 acres of land with multiple points of ingress and egress. The property is also located on Citrus Park Drive with a daily traffic count of more than 28,000 vehicles per day.
Citrus Park Plaza is located across from Westfield Citrus Park, which is a major regional mall and is anchored by Dillard’s, Sears, Macy’s, JCPenney and Dick’s Sporting Goods. Additional surrounding national retailers in the area include Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, Mattress Firm, Pier 1 Imports, Olive Garden, Chili’s, Steak n’ Shake, McDonald’s and many more.
The surrounding area has a projected population growth of seven percent between 2015 and 2020. There is a population of nearly 80,000 within three miles of the subject property.