- 20-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Lease with Approx. 16 Years Remaining
- 1.5 Percent Annual Rent Increases in Base Term and Option Periods
- Three, Five-Year Renewal Options, Bringing Total Term to 35 Years
- Roof Replaced in 2019 with 20-Year Roof Warranty
- Recent Building Renovations
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Big Lots, Rent-A-Center, Tractor Supply Company, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, CVS, Verizon, Valero, McDonald’s, Tim Horton’s and Many More
- Award Winning Franchisee Since 1992 with Arby’s
- Experienced Multi-Unit Restaurant Owner and Operator
- 15 Restaurants Across Three Brands Throughout Ohio and Colorado
- More Than 29 Years of Restaurant Ownership Experience
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire an Arby’s located in Coshocton, Ohio. Arby’s offers a new, 20-year, triple net lease with 16 years remaining on the base term. There are three, five-year renewal options with 1.5 percent rental increases annually throughout the base term and option periods. The subject property consists of a 2,900-square foot free-standing building, situated on a 0.56-acre parcel and underwent a roof replacement in 2019. Recent building renovations are valued at approximately $366,442.
The lease is guaranteed by D&J Giesen Inc. which owns and operates 15 Restaurants across three brands throughout Ohio and Colorado with more than 29 years of restaurant ownership experience.
The subject property is located less than one mile from Central Ohio Technical College with a total enrollment of nearly 5,000 students. Arby’s in Coshocton is also located in the center of the state, 76 miles east of Columbia, 78 miles south of Akron and 102 miles south of Cleveland. Nearly 60 percent of the U.S. population is within an eight-hour driving radius.
Ohio Broker of Record
Lic. # BRK.2007005898