- Tenant has Operated from this Location for Almost 30 Years
- Extremely Low Rent and Price Per Square Foot
- Triple Net (NNN), Corporate Guarantee Lease
- One, Five-Year Option Period with 10 Percent Rent Increase
- Tenant Spent Approximately $90,000 to Renovate, Showing Strong Commitment to the Location
- Owned and Operated by Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN)
- Aaron’s has More Than 1,600 Company-Operated and Franchised Stores Throughout 47 States and Canada
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, Belk, Bealls, Hibbett Sports, Anytime Fitness, Goody’s, AutoZone, Tractor Supply Company, Taco Bell, Ruby Tuesday, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Walgreens and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 16,000-square-foot, free-standing Aaron’s in Douglas, Georgia. This Aaron’s has a triple net, Corporate guarantee lease. The tenant has operated from this location for almost 30 years and recently spent approximately $90,000 to renovate, showing strong commitment to the location. This lease offers extremely low rent and price per square foot.
Located in Downtown Douglas, surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Lowe’s, Belk, Bealls, Hibbett Sports, Anytime Fitness, Goody’s, AutoZone, Tractor Supply Company, Taco Bell, Ruby Tuesday, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Walgreens and many more. The subject property is one half mile from South Georgia State College, which has a total undergraduate enrollment of over 2,000 students. This Aaron’s is also one mile from Wiregrass Georgia Technical College, and two miles from Coffee Regional Medical Center. Douglas, Georgia is a mid-point between Macon, GA to the north, and Jacksonville, FL to the south.
Broker of Record
Atlanta Lic.# 252904