- Brand New, 15-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Ground Lease with Four, Five-Year Renewal Options
- 10 Percent Rent Increases Every Five Years Throughout Base Term and Option Periods
- Brand New Location, Currently Under Construction; Opening in Late 2020
- 11 Miles from Walt Disney World; and 10.5 Miles from SeaWorld Orlando
- Within Immediate Vicinity of The Loop, an Outdoor Mall with Tenants Including a Regal Movie Theater, and Numerous Shops and Restaurants
- Walking Distance to Tupperware SunRail Train Station
- Directly Next to San Mateo Crossing, a Brand-New, 345-Unit Luxury Apartment Community
- Strong Demographics | Population Over 200,000 Within a Five-Mile Radius
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a 7-Eleven convenience store and gas station in Kissimmee, Florida. This is a brand-new location which is currently under construction and scheduled to open in late 2020. This new, 15-year, absolute triple net ground lease offers four, five-year renewal options with 10 percent rent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods.
Located in Kissimmee, Florida, the area has very strong demographics with a population over 200,000 within five miles of the subject property. This 7-Eleven will be located off Orange Avenue which connects it to Osceola Parkway, a major roadway that runs through the area and has a daily traffic count of more than 53,000 vehicles. The property is within minutes of The Loop, an outdoor mall with tenants including a Regal Movie Theater, and numerous shops and restaurants. The Loop is a major shopping destination in Kissimmee.
The subject property is also within walking distance to Tupperware SunRail Train Station, which will give residents and visitors to the area direct access to Walt Disney World. This area is also home to 1,700 midrise units which include mixed-use, retail and residential communities. Significant nearby developments and multi-family housing communities are in planning stages. Many will be under construction by 2021, boosting the population growth in the area.
Part of the Orlando metro area, the subject property is 11 miles from Walt Disney World, and 10 miles from SeaWorld Orlando. The Orlando area is one of the largest and fastest growing areas in Florida and has a population of more than 2.4 million residents. Orlando is one of the nation’s most popular tourist destinations with roughly 72 million visitors annually.