- Brand New, 15-Year, NNN Lease with Four, Five-Year Renewal Periods
- Brand New Construction; Opened on October 25, 2019
- 10 Percent Rental Increases Beginning Year 11, and Every Five Years Following
- Located off Beville Road with a Daily Traffic Count of 33,000 Vehicles, and Clyde Morris Blvd with 28,000 Vehicles
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Aldi, Office Depot, Planet Fitness, Bravo Supermarket, Tire Kingdom, Family Dollar, Bank of America, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and Many More
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a brand new 7-Eleven convenience store and gas station in Daytona Beach, Florida. It offers a brand new, 15-year, corporate, triple net lease. There are four, five-year renewal options with 10 percent rental increases beginning year 11, and every five years following. This 7-Eleven opened on October 25, 2019.
The subject property is located off Beville Road with a daily traffic count of 33,000 vehicles, and Clyde Morris Blvd with 28,000 vehicles. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Aldi, Office Depot, Planet Fitness, Bravo Supermarket, Tire Kingdom, Family Dollar, Bank of America, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and many more. It is also within close proximity to Interstate 95, which has a daily traffic count of more than 66,000 vehicles.
The 7-Eleven is one and half miles from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, which has an undergraduate enrollment of more than 10,000 students. The subject property is 2.5 miles from Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway. With tourism being the largest economic driver in the Daytona Beach metro area, the Speedway has a major economic impact and generates an estimated $1.6 billion annually.