- New, 15-Year, Absolute NNN Lease
- Four, Five-Year Renewal Options with 7.5 Percent Increases Every Five Years
- Brand New Location, Currently Under Construction; Opens in Summer 2018
- Surrounding Retailers Include Lowes, Walmart, Publix, JCPenney, Best Buy, Michael’s and Many More
- Potential Opportunity to Achieve Accelerated Depreciation Using Cost Segregation
The 7-Eleven located at 3860 Old Winter Garden Road in Orlando, has a new, 15-year, corporate guaranteed, absolute triple net lease. There is the potential to shelter income for many years via use of accelerated depreciation as part of a cost segregation strategy. There are four, five-year renewal options and 7.5 percent increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods. This is a brand new location; construction completed in 2018.
The subject property is located directly across the street from hospital expansion, which is currently under construction. This 7-Eleven is located on Old Winter Garden Road, with a traffic count of 25,000 vehicles per day. The subject property is within close proximity to West Colonial Drive, which has a traffic count of 49,000 vehicles per day, and Florida’s Turnpike, with a traffic count of 128,000 vehicles per day. Surrounding Retailers Include Lowes, Walmart Supercenter, Publix, JCPenney, Best Buy, Michael’s, Staples and many more.