- New, 25-Year, Triple Net (NNN) Lease
- Brand New Location, Now Open
- Five, Five-Year Option Periods with 7.5 Percent Increases Every Five Years
- Strong Franchisee | Owns and Operates 26 Taco Bell Restaurants, as well as Three Pizza Hut Locations and Two Long John Silver’s Locations
- Within Walking Distance to Premier Sports Campus, a Large Complex with 23 FIFA-Regulation Fields, and Hosts a Number of Field Sports on Local, State, Regional and National Levels
- Part of the Sarasota-Bradenton-Tampa MSA
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a new Taco Bell located in Lakewood Ranch, FL. Taco Bell offers a brand new, 25-year, triple net lease featuring five, five-year renewal options with 7.5 percent rental increases every 5 years. The lease is guaranteed by BDE Florida LLC, a successful owner and operator of 26 Taco Bell restaurants, as well as three Pizza Hut Locations and two Long John Silvers locations. This location is now open.
Lakewood Ranch is part of the Sarasota & Tampa MSA and is home to over 30,000 residents and more than 14,000 jobs. Lakewood Ranch is a 31,000-acre master-planned community which features vibrant town centers, A-rated schools, the Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club and Sarasota Polo Club.
Taco Bell is the leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant. Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. which is headquartered in Louisville, KY. Taco Bell has over 6,849+ locations in 50 states and 27 Countries around the globe with the NYSE stock symbol of YUM and revenue of approximately nine billion.