- 20-Year Ground Lease with More Than 11 Years Remaining on Base Term
- Eight, Five-Year Renewal Options with 10% Rental Increases Every Five Years in Base Term and Option Periods
- Located off Interstate 75, Which has a Daily Traffic Count of 78,000 Vehicles, and College Road, with a Daily Traffic Count of 47,000 Vehicles
- Surrounding National Retailers Including Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Burlington, Aldi, Hobby Lobby, JC Penney, Macy’s, Ross, Michaels, Applebee’s, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden and Many More
- Numerous Hotels in the Immediate Area Including Hilton Ocala, Hampton Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn by Marriott, Best Western, La Quinta, Holiday Inn and Country Inn & Suites
- 1.5 Miles from West Marion Community Hospital, and Two Miles from the College of Central Florida Ocala Campus, Which has an Enrollment of Approximately 9,000 Students
- Prime Location Immediately off the Highway Exit; First Major Interchange After Gainesville (38 Miles North of Ocala), for Travelers Driving South
- Very Popular Rest Area for North-Bound Travelers; First Major Exit After the Merger of Interstate 75 and Florida’s Turnpike
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present the opportunity to acquire a McDonald’s located in Ocala, FL. McDonald’s offers a 20-year, ground lease with more than 11 years remaining. There are eight, five-year renewal options with 10 percent rental increases every five years in base term and option periods. The subject property consists of a 3,839-square foot free-standing building, situated on a 1.08-acre parcel. McDonald’s offers a corporate tenant with a corporate guarantee.
McDonald’s is ideally situated with excellent access and visibility located immediately off Interstate 75, which has a daily traffic count of 78,000 vehicles, and College Road, with a daily traffic count of 47,000 vehicles. McDonald’s is on a primary retail and commercial corridor there are numerous hotels in the immediate area, including Hilton Ocala, Hampton Inn & Suites, Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn by Marriott, Best Western, La Quinta, Holiday Inn and Country Inn & Suites. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Lowes, Kohls, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Burlington, Aldi, Hobby Lobby, JC Penney, Macys, Ross, Michaels, Applebees, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden and many more.
Ocala is known as a strong manufacturing base and equine industry. The Ocala metro attracts global companies and is within a two-hour drive of Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa. The area has strong demographics with an average income of $42,000, a population exceeding 346,000 individuals and an average housing value of $142,000. McDonalds is just 1.5 miles from West Marion Community Hospital, and two miles from the College of Central Florida Ocala campus, which has an enrollment of approximately 9,000 students, the subject property’s location is exceptional.