- More Than 5,252 Square Feet of Rentable Space
- Strong Traffic Counts | Over 50,000 Vehicles Per Day on Federal Highway
- Surrounding Retailers Include Publix, Whole Foods, AMC Theatres, Staples, T.J. Maxx, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Goods, Walgreens, CVS, Bank of America, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and Many More
- Strong Demographics | Population Exceeding 200,000 Individuals Within 5-Mile Radius
- Compelling Location Fundamentals | Directly Across the Street from Pompano Citi Centre with Tenants Including Lowe’s, Macy’s, JC Penney, Big Lots, Chili’s and Many More
- Located in Broward County, which has a Population of 1.9 Million People
Marcus & Millichap is pleased to present Federal Highway Plaza located at 1950 North Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, Florida 33062, a well-maintained 0.67-acre center which consists of 5,630 SF of occupied retail and office space.
Federal Highway Plaza has great access and visibility located on Federal Highway, with a daily traffic count of approximately 50,000 vehicles per day. Federal Highway Plaza enjoys a prime location directly across the street from Pompano Citi Centre with tenants including Lowe’s, Macy’s, JC Penney, Big Lots, Chili’s and several more. Other Surrounding national retailers include Publix, Whole Foods, AMC Theatres, Staples, T.J. Maxx, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Goods, Walgreens, CVS, Bank of America, Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and many others.
Located in Broward County, Federal Highway Plaza benefits from attractive demographics with over 400,000 residents within a 5-mile radius. Plantation is part of the part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach MSA, home to more than 5.5 Million people and within Broward County, which has a population of 1.9 Million people. Key economic drivers in Broward County include tourism, healthcare, biotechnology and commerce.