- 10-Year, NNN Lease with Over Nine Years Remaining
- Four, Five-Year Renewal Options with
- 10% Increases Every Five Years
- Franchisee is Southern Star Restaurant Management Which Owns and Operates 65 Dunkin’ Donuts Locations
- Surrounding National Retailers Include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Lowes, Staples, Marshalls, Michael’s, PetSmart, Papa John’s, Panera Bread and Many More
The Dunkin’ Donuts located at 2307 James L. Redman Parkway 54 in Plant City, has a 10-year, triple net lease with over nine years remaining. There are four, five-year renewal options with 10 percent rental increases every five years throughout the base term and option periods.
This property is located in a busy retail corridor on Redman Parkway. Surrounding national retailers include Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Lowes, Staples, Marshalls, Michael’s, Ross, PetSmart, Tractor Supply Company, Big Lots, Planet Fitness, AutoZone, Bank of America, Papa John’s, Panera Bread, Taco Bell, Subway, KFC, Wendy’s, Pizza Hut and many more.
The Dunkin’ Donuts in Plant City is operated by Southern Star Restaurant Management, headed by Tim Cloe. Southern Star Restaurant Management owns and operates more than 100 quick service restaurants throughout the United States, 65 of which are Dunkin’ Donuts.