It’s 4 Paws Up for Dunkin’ Donuts!
Dunkin’ Donuts has been on fire lately stepping up to the challenge and firing on all cylinders. They’ve taken their, “BLUEPRINT FOR GROWTH” 2018-2020 initiative to heart and been mega-strengthening their in-store menu as well as their to-go offerings while staying fresh with topical items. But the fresh, fun, and familiar brand isn’t stopping there. In the past year alone, Dunkin’ Donuts:
- Released Donut Fries, coffee-inspired beer, a new gluten-free option, new Go2s value menu, and a new Cookies & Cream flavor to their lineup of bottled Iced Coffee
- Integrated On-the-Go Mobile Ordering with Google Assistant, launched fully-integrated digital kiosks which should be rolling out this year, and introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the DD Perks® Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before.
- Has stayed fun and topical with the New Royal Love Donut to celebrate the royal wedding and launched New Thin Mints®, Coconut Caramel and Peanut Butter Cookie inspired coffee flavors
- Opened their next gen store that includes a beverage bar tap system with Nitro Coffee and new Double Drive-Thru with the first On-the-Go Lane; kiosk ordering and uniforms designed by Life Is Good
- Announced they plan to eliminate foam cups by 2020
The chain has also announced it plans on 1,000 net new restaurants by the end of 2020, with 90% built outside the Northeast.
These changes are producing results. Second quarter highlights include:
- Dunkin’ Donuts U.S. comparable store sales increase of 1.4%
- 64 net new Dunkin’ Donuts in the U.S.
- Revenues increased 4.9%
Dunkin’ Donuts has done a great job of playing to win. We think they deserve the Wolfe Pack’s Retail Ratings’ Four Paws Up! Do you agree? Let us know here LINK to LINKEDIN Post
See our available Dukin’ Donuts property for sale here: http://wolferetailgroup.com/properties/dunkin-donuts-7/
#CRE #RETAIL #Dunkin #Donuts #QSR #Restaurants #Coffee #RealEstate #NNN #STNL #RetailRealEstate #Retailing #RealEstate #Dining #DunkinDonuts
Images Courtesy of Dunkin’ Donuts